Aims and objectives:
- To build science awareness among mass people.
- To make educational equipments using low-cost technology.
- To develop expertise in both theoretical and practical science.
- To build movement against superstitions.
- To give scientific explanation of various facts and incidents.
- To promote public understanding of science, technology and environment.
- To encourage creative and innovative activities among the science club members
- To encourage exchange of ideas and cooperation among the science club members.
- To promote consciousness about environment among the science club members.